Simply Apartment Living at its Best.
We're so glad you're here.
We can't wait to show you your new home. Barclay Glen Apartment Homes offers it all. With an unbeatable location (minutes from Washington Township, tucked away, and yet incredibly accessible to Berlin-Cross Keys Road), gorgeous finishes (luxurious and yet comfortable), and community wide amenities, you'll love calling Barclay Glen 'home'.
Apartment Living The Way It Should Be.
- Each apartment is Simply Connected, meaning you will walk into WiFi. (Each apartment is equipped with high-speed internet access.)
- Take time for yourself to lift, run, row, and spin in our fitness studio.
- Drive an EV? We have charging stations in our community.
- Commute anywhere, including CHOP, Inspira, and Jefferson Hospitals with quick access to Rt. Rt. 42, Rt. 295, AC Expressway, Black Horse Pk., and Berlin Crosskeys Rd.
- Travel to Atlantic City is a breeze as we're only one mile from the AC Expressway.
- Meet your neighbors in the clubhouse to get social at our monthly resident events.
- Relax and unwind at our outdoor courtyard complete with our resort-style swimming pool, grilling stations, and firepit.
- Get smart at nearby Rowan University or in our highly prestigious and top-rated Williamstown school district.
- Work from home? Our focus rooms provide a change of scenery to keep you motivated.
Click Below to See More of What We Offer!
Come Explore Your New Home
Offering thoughtfully designed floor plans with upgraded, modern finishes, Barclay Glen has it all. From custom baseboards, double-sided French door refrigerators, and full-sized, side-by-side, washer and dryers, Barclay Glen delivers luxury. Looking for a one, two, or three bedroom apartment home? Barclay Glen has it. Prefer a new home with a loft, den, or private garage? Barclay Glen has that, too! Regardless of the layout, you're going to love these blank spaces to make your own.
Our residents love their home at Barclay Glen. We know you will too.
My boyfriend and I have lived here now a little over a year. We love having everything close by, but still feeling tucked away from the main road.- Verified (& Happy) Resident